We are recruiting for a practical laboratory-based position and are looking for an experienced graduate level scientist. The role requires strong communication skills across scientific boundaries and an attitude of open and active collaboration. This exciting role will support ReViral’s discovery & development team providing key data for screening programmes as well as presentations and publications. An enthusiastic commitment to experimental work is essential for this position.
Applicants should have:
· A biological science degree
· Proven experience of in vitro mammalian cell culture
· Experience with virus culture is an advantage
· Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
· Ability to demonstrate eligibility to work in the United Kingdom
Applications outlining qualifications and demonstrating how your experience and skills match the job requirements should be submitted by 22nd July 2018 to email@example.com.
For more information, please see New Scientist.