ReViral are currently recruiting a Virologist to join our laboratory team based in Stevenage, UK.
This is a practical laboratory-based position and we are looking for an experienced graduate level scientist. The role requires strong communication skills and an attitude of open and active collaboration. This exciting role will support ReViral’s discovery team providing key data for research programmes. An enthusiastic commitment to experimental work is essential for this position.
Applicants should have:
• A biological science degree
• Proven experience of in vitro mammalian cell culture
• Experience with virus culture is an advantage
• Experience with small molecule compound management and databases such as Dotmatics is an advantage
• Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
• Ability to demonstrate eligibility to work in the United Kingdom
Applications (CV and cover letter) outlining qualifications and demonstrating how your experience and skills match the job requirements should be submitted by 22nd March to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE